What is a Bon Vivant?
A Bon Vivant is a person who enjoys the finer things in life, someone who cultivates refined tastes and seeks out once-in-a-lifetime gastronomic experiences.
Whether you’re single or partnered – young, or young at heart – you enjoy learning about and experiencing delectable foods and drinks from around the world.
- Unlimited access to some of the most exciting wine and food gatherings in the country. Every event offers new opportunities to make gourmet discoveries and friendships, together with a range of exciting events & offers.
- Attend monthly socialTASTINGs for free (worth approx. £240 each year).
- Up to 3 networking drinks parties for free
- Up to 5 guided walks with Walks by Water for free
- Receive invites to members only events and social gatherings.
- Discover the real hidden London with access to underground restaurants, private tastings, your own dining club hosted only at London’s top venues as well as Bring and Share supper clubs at the homes of other Bon Vivants.
- Member-led dining events including outings to Michelin-starred restaurants, popups and immersive experiences
- Discounted access to other Tastour events, including dinners
- 15% off private party bookings
- You’ll be entered into the draw to receive complimentary tickets to consumer events such as Decanter, Three Wine Men and many more.
- Extended refund policy on event bookings
Membership is £80 per year, paid annually via PayPal (or Direct Debit by arrangement) with automatic renewal, and you can cancel at any time.
Still not convinced? These articles might just change your mind: