To save up to 70% on events and free entry to others, why not become a Bon Vivant member? We’re offering a special offer of £70 per year – which is a savings of £80!
I love rum!
Made from sugarcane by-products such as molasses, it is not only deliciously sweet but also incredibly diverse.. Light rums are great for use in cocktails and with mixers, but don't think it's all about rum and coke (or Mojitos for that matter). From Antigua to Barbados, from Mauritius to Venezuela, premium (or “dark”) rums can be enjoyed like a fine Whisky – straight or with ice! This fine alcoholic beverage is enjoyed the world over and is an important part of the culture of most islands of the West Indies.
The UK RumFest is the ultimate rum experience for rum drinkers, rum aficionados and rum lovers who have all traveled to the tropics to sample the unique music, the delicious food, the partying, and the people associated with the drinking and the production of rum.
And for the slightly less adventurous palates out there - head to the coconut rum bars, where you can watch and savour the experience of Cocktail Masters making some of the finest rum infused creations you’ll ever taste! This alone is worth entry into the show.
Everyone can partake in 'the orgasmic delicacy of rum and chocolate”. These 2 truly complement each other and open the palate to a whole new dimension of flavour.'
And of course, no tasting experience is complete without fine food: this year they have added a wondrously diverse tropical food area, which is sure to further delight your senses.
- Taste delicious cocktails mixed by the UK's best mixologists.
- Watch live cocktail demonstrations.
- Enjoy the live musical entertainment, including salsa, soca, reggae, zouk and samba.
- Experience rum master classes conducted by industry experts and master blenders.
- Be the first to try rums that are new to the UK market.
- Get a chance to win two Caribbean holidays and visit a real rum distillery.
There are over 400 rums to sip, savour and buy, if you wish.
Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th October 12-6pm.
On Sunday, Tastourians will be meeting at 3pm & 6pm. We will meet at the entrance. If you are entering the hall, we will be on the right. I will have a Tastour badge on. We will be enjoying a local meal after the event, so please do join us!
Tickets are £20 (the price of 2 cocktails in the West end!)
You may book your tickets directly through the festival http://www.rumfest.co.uk/
10 Bon Vivants may attend this event complementary. Please register your interest.
1. There are so many delicious rums at this event, so I strongly recommend that you eat something before, during and after the event.
2. Pace yourself - .a small taste is all you need. You wouldn’t want to miss out on all the other activities: socializing, people watching, travel stalls, eating, dancing…
3. Feel free to ask the rum producers questions, such as: - What special ingredients do you use to make your brand of rum?
- How many bottles do you produce?
- Where do you sell your particular rum? Where do you make it?
- Is there much tourism where you’re from? What do the locals over there eat?
This exclusive offer is available to Bon Vivant Members ONLY.
Also, we are pleased to offer 10 Bon Vivants COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS to this event. Please register on the left side of this page and join our paid membership programme to be entered to win.
Tastour’s Bon Vivant membership is a fast track to becoming one of the Capital’s arbiters of taste.
As a Bon Vivant Member, you are entitled to:
- Attend ALL monthly social drinks for FREE
- Receive exclusive invites to ‘members only’ events and social gatherings
- Save up to 70% off each event.
- Meet and mingle regularly with other members at exclusive events in and around London
In the last couple months alone, we've enjoyed exclusive tastings at Tastour Head Quarters, including an afternoon filming one of Sky TV's leading cookery shows, Market Kitchen, as well as £70 wine dinners at Criterion Restaurant.
Membership is only £60
- upgrade your membership here