Saturday July 13, 2013 at 13:45 Piccadilly Map and Directions Be fascinated by the exclusive ‘men only’ clubs from the 1800’s. Be intrigued by the ‘secret world of the wealthy’ Be delighted by the posh eateries and foodie delights along the way. The St James walk focuses on the gentleman clubs of London. St James, still sometimes referred to as ‘Clubland’, was well known for its very exclusive ‘men only’ clubs, which gained popularity in the late 1800’s, and were …
Tag Archives: Stafford hotel
- Events & Membership 19 January, 2012
- Tasty Walking Tours of London 5 October, 2012
- Learning and Development Workshop: A Taste of Success 28 September, 2012
- Marylebone’s famous food walking tour 6 April, 2012
- Chocolate & Hike in the Epping Forest 29 July, 2012
- miniTASTING review by Experience Card 8 May, 2013
- Win a Magnum of Nino Franco Rustico Prosecco & two tickets to a miniTASTING 16 April, 2013
- Wine Trend: Organic & Bio-Dynamic Wine Tasting Recap 16 April, 2013
- Gin Cocktail Class & Social in Soho 31 March, 2013
- The Real Wine Fair 14 March, 2013
- Ann | Workshops: This workshop with wine is such a great idea! I ho...
- Chris: Frankly, sounds great. Still planning on taking yo...
- adminfw: Hi Jeremy, You can phone me on 079*19053*064 or...
- Jeremy: This sounds really great. How can I contact you fo...
+nature© Begravia Bon Vivant Camden Champagne competitions curry Dom Perignon event extra virgin featured Floating Classroom food food and drink fun facts Gentleman clubs health history Little Venice london Marylebone Mayfair meeting new people Moët et Chandon Mulled Wine Natural wine Olive Oil Oxford Circus Pinot Grigio Pinot Gris Prosecco Recommendations Restaurants Robbie Burns singles St James teambuilding Tour de Belfort travel triva trivia Veuve Cliquot walking tours wine wine tasting