Saturday January 26, 2013 at 13:45 Map and Directions Celebrate the birthday of Robbie Burns – Scotland’s favorite son - and discover how much of London is really paved in tartan!! Burns night is celebrated around the world… but how many of us really know his poetry or why we address the haggis? I created this event a few years ago with Joanna, and it’s been hugely popular. Buy your tickets early, as this event will sell out. More info …
Tag Archives: Robbie Burns
- Events & Membership 19 January, 2012
- Tasty Walking Tours of London 5 October, 2012
- Learning and Development Workshop: A Taste of Success 28 September, 2012
- Marylebone’s famous food walking tour 6 April, 2012
- Chocolate & Hike in the Epping Forest 29 July, 2012
- Taste the WORLD’s BEST wines for only £15 (Bon Vivant Members go free) 14 June, 2013
- miniTASTING review by Experience Card 8 May, 2013
- Win a Magnum of Nino Franco Rustico Prosecco & two tickets to a miniTASTING 16 April, 2013
- Wine Trend: Organic & Bio-Dynamic Wine Tasting Recap 16 April, 2013
- Gin Cocktail Class & Social in Soho 31 March, 2013
- Ann | Workshops: This workshop with wine is such a great idea! I ho...
- Chris: Frankly, sounds great. Still planning on taking yo...
- adminfw: Hi Jeremy, You can phone me on 079*19053*064 or...
- Jeremy: This sounds really great. How can I contact you fo...
+nature© Begravia Bon Vivant Camden Champagne competitions curry Dom Perignon event extra virgin featured Floating Classroom food food and drink fun facts Gentleman clubs health history Little Venice london Marylebone Mayfair meeting new people Moët et Chandon Mulled Wine Natural wine Olive Oil Oxford Circus Pinot Grigio Pinot Gris Prosecco Recommendations Restaurants Robbie Burns singles St James teambuilding Tour de Belfort travel triva trivia Veuve Cliquot walking tours wine wine tasting