We realise that each audience is different. Why our Educational Style is Unique: Adaption and personalisation is our specialty. We don’t have one presentation which is memorised and delivered to all. Tell us who is attending your event, and we’ll design a bespoke presentation which connects your audience to our presentation. Contact us for more information. Forget about boring sales pitches, or stuffy lectures! Our events are just as likely to showcase activities such as high-speed boat rides, horse races, […]
Tag Archives: Moët et Chandon
- Events & Membership 19 January, 2012
- Tasty Walking Tours of London 5 October, 2012
- Learning and Development Workshop: A Taste of Success 28 September, 2012
- Shoe and Wine Matching: Tasting at LK Bennett Notting Hill 29 August, 2013
- Michelin-Starred La Chaple – Bon Vivant Supper Club 3 September, 2013
- Royal Ascot: Wink at the Queen, learn about horse racing & wine 10 March, 2017
- Social: Cocktails at Mahiki Night Club 8 March, 2017
- VDAY: The 7 Deadly Sins Social 4 January, 2017
- Wine social Tasting: To learn and to Mingle 4 January, 2017
- London’s Best Valued Lunch Experiences 2 September, 2016
- Ann | Workshops: This workshop with wine is such a great idea! I ho...
- Chris: Frankly, sounds great. Still planning on taking yo...
- adminfw: Hi Jeremy, You can phone me on 079*19053*064 or...
- Jeremy: This sounds really great. How can I contact you fo...
+nature© Begravia Bon Vivant Camden Champagne competitions curry Dom Perignon event extra virgin featured Floating Classroom food food and drink fun facts health history Little Venice london Marylebone Mayfair meeting new people Moët et Chandon Mulled Wine Natural wine Olive Oil Oxford Circus Pinot Grigio Pinot Gris Prosecco Recommendations Restaurants Robbie Burns singles St James team building teambuilding Tour de Belfort travel triva trivia Veuve Cliquot walking tours wine wine tasting