What’s the hottest (and I don’t just mean spicy) food trend? Jamaican Cuisine. With so few Jamaican restaurants in the UK, this craze may drive you to seek out authentic dishes. In Jamaica, there’s more on offer than local food: checking out out the island’s vibrant music scene, sea-snorkeling, or simply relaxing on the crisp sandy beaches are just a few of the reasons why a record breaking 3.07 million visitors travelled there in 2011. Here are a few fun […]
Tag Archives: cookery
- Events & Membership 19 January, 2012
- Tasty Walking Tours of London 5 October, 2012
- Learning and Development Workshop: A Taste of Success 28 September, 2012
- Shoe and Wine Matching: Tasting at LK Bennett Notting Hill 29 August, 2013
- Michelin-Starred La Chaple – Bon Vivant Supper Club 3 September, 2013
- Royal Ascot: Wink at the Queen, learn about horse racing & wine 10 March, 2017
- Social: Cocktails at Mahiki Night Club 8 March, 2017
- VDAY: The 7 Deadly Sins Social 4 January, 2017
- Wine social Tasting: To learn and to Mingle 4 January, 2017
- London’s Best Valued Lunch Experiences 2 September, 2016
- Ann | Workshops: This workshop with wine is such a great idea! I ho...
- Chris: Frankly, sounds great. Still planning on taking yo...
- adminfw: Hi Jeremy, You can phone me on 079*19053*064 or...
- Jeremy: This sounds really great. How can I contact you fo...
+nature© Begravia Bon Vivant Camden Champagne competitions curry Dom Perignon event extra virgin featured Floating Classroom food food and drink fun facts health history Little Venice london Marylebone Mayfair meeting new people Moët et Chandon Mulled Wine Natural wine Olive Oil Oxford Circus Pinot Grigio Pinot Gris Prosecco Recommendations Restaurants Robbie Burns singles St James team building teambuilding Tour de Belfort travel triva trivia Veuve Cliquot walking tours wine wine tasting