Saturday November 17, 2012 at 13:45 Map and Directions Explore some of the most historically fascinating pubs in London. Visit pubs associated with The Beatles, the disappearance of Lord Lucan and ‘The Great Train Robbery’ Join us for the ‘Belgravia – Historical Pubs and foodie Delights’ Culinary Walking Tour’! On this walking tour, you will: -Enjoy a leisurely walk along the back streets of one of London’s most exclusive area. -Start near Sloane Square and finish near Hyde Park Corner …
Tag Archives: Belgravia
- Events & Membership 19 January, 2012
- Tasty Walking Tours of London 5 October, 2012
- Learning and Development Workshop: A Taste of Success 28 September, 2012
- Marylebone’s famous food walking tour 6 April, 2012
- Chocolate & Hike in the Epping Forest 29 July, 2012
- miniTASTING review by Experience Card 8 May, 2013
- Win a Magnum of Nino Franco Rustico Prosecco & two tickets to a miniTASTING 16 April, 2013
- Wine Trend: Organic & Bio-Dynamic Wine Tasting Recap 16 April, 2013
- Gin Cocktail Class & Social in Soho 31 March, 2013
- The Real Wine Fair 14 March, 2013
- Ann | Workshops: This workshop with wine is such a great idea! I ho...
- Chris: Frankly, sounds great. Still planning on taking yo...
- adminfw: Hi Jeremy, You can phone me on 079*19053*064 or...
- Jeremy: This sounds really great. How can I contact you fo...
+nature© Begravia Bon Vivant Camden Champagne competitions curry Dom Perignon event extra virgin featured Floating Classroom food food and drink fun facts Gentleman clubs health history Little Venice london Marylebone Mayfair meeting new people Moët et Chandon Mulled Wine Natural wine Olive Oil Oxford Circus Pinot Grigio Pinot Gris Prosecco Recommendations Restaurants Robbie Burns singles St James teambuilding Tour de Belfort travel triva trivia Veuve Cliquot walking tours wine wine tasting