Saturday June 24, 2017 at 09:00
Like society events? Want a chance a wink at the Queen? Join award winning Tastour (www.meetup.com/tastour) and friends to travel via luxury transport, enjoy a cooked lunch and make friends that may last a lifetime. This is our 7th year going as a group and each year, it’s gets better and better!
Tickets are limited to 29 Tastourians.
What is Royal Ascot?
And why do 300,000 attend this festival each year?
* The most popular and prestigious horse racing event of the year
* A piece of British Heritage. This is the ultimate British experience
* A chance to see the Queen and rub shoulders with her friends
* A great day out and a good excuse to get dressed up
* An experience you will never forget
* The people and hat watching
* THE social gathering of the year!
Why come with the group:
* You’ll learn how to bet on the horseys & the history of hats
* We’ll drink fine wine and enjoy a cooked lunch, included in the price
* You’ll receive inside tips on how to get the most of the day
* Our carefully arranged meeting points means you can explore and rejoin the group as you wish
* Your host will queue for an hour to reserve your spot
* Meet others with good taste and enjoy good company
“The final day of the Royal Meeting always provides a dramatic climax, featuring one of the world’s most important sprint rac
es: The Diamond Jubilee Stakes.
As the second British leg of the Global Sprint Challenge, it is also Britain’s joint most valuable sprint race, alongside the Darley July Cup at Newmarket.
Although the fashions are as elaborate as they are during the rest of the Royal Meeting”, there is a real party feel.
Here are some of the questions you have asked in the past…
Do I have to bet, or gamble to go to Ascot?
No… Personally I go for the hats
But we have had a few big winners
How much wine will be served?
Included in your ticket is one glass of bu
bbles, and one beverage with lunch.
Once inside, will I be able to find the group?
Yes, I’ve carefully plotted out meeting points (which improve each year) and it’s easy to find us throughout the day. This means you can wonder off and rejoin us.
What’s the after party like?
It’s crazy. It’s fun. Did I mention it’s crazy? It’s about 1,000 people all having a blast – high on the air of Ascot. Not to be missed.
Once we have sold out our tickets we will offer the service of reselling your ticket for a fee of £20.00 but I can not promise at this late notice that I will be able to.
With regrets, if you miss the bus, I will not be able to meet you or offer refunds.
“It was the most British day I’ve had since moving here a year ago. I saw the queen and won a little cash and got totally swept up in the people watching. ” Lisa
“A mammoth feat of organisation by Kelly made for a great day out – thanks!” Amber
£175 Non Members, if booked before 10th June, £185 after
£155 For Bon Vivant members, if booked before 10th June, £165 after
Bon Vivant members can book guest at their discounted rate.
• A Queen Enclosure Ticket (Valued at £88)
• Return Transport via a luxury executive mini bus
• A cooked meal served with wine, beer or a soft drink
• A presentation on the History of Ascot, how to bet and get the most out of your day.
• A guided walking tour of the Racecourse Grounds
• A glass of Bubbles on the luxury coach
• Organised meeting points so that you don’t miss the highlights
and a fun group of friends to enjoy the day with
Note from the organiser
I realise that this is a large amount of money to commit, especially if you are new to the group. We have several members that attend this event with us each year, it’s that good and great value.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to phone me. Kelly 0791 905 3064 or email email@example.com