Saturday March 3, 2012 at 17:30
Do you enjoy drinking gin or vodka?
How about a deliciously fresh tasting gin and tonic?
Have you ever wondered how they make vodka or gin?
Join us for an exclusive ‘behind the scenes’ look at this fascinating process, led by the founder of Sipsmith Vodka and Gin, Sam Galsworthy.
Sipsmith has leapt onto the London bar scene and is causing quite a storm with the city’s top bartenders and mixologists! Their top quality gin and vodka have won gold medals at the 2009 ‘Gin Masters’ and ‘Vodka Masters’ award ceremonies, and are enjoyed by those in the know, throughout London and indeed the world! Miss this at your own peril!
On the tour between 5:30 – 7:30pm, you will:
• Meet ‘Prudence’, the first copper still to launch in London since 1820. (They’ve gone back to the distilling traditions of old and it’s really paying off!)
• Discover the various unique ingredients used to make Sipsmith Gin – Macedonian juniper berries, Spanish orange peel, Chinese cassia bark, to name just a few!
• Learn about the fascinating history of gin, and the “oh so very English” tradition of gin & tonic.
• Have a tasting of fine Sipsmith Gin and Vodka
• Enjoy a specially made Sipsmith cocktail
• Tuck into some delicious cheese and charcuterie
• Receive a FREE BOTTLE OF SIPSMITH GIN OR VODKA -not widely available to purchase; retails at £23 – £28. (If you don’t think you’ll get through a bottle, it makes for a wonderful present!)
Date: 3rd March 2012
Time: 5:30 – 7:30pm
Location: 27 Nasmyth Street, London W6 0HA
Nearest Tube: Shepherd’s Bush or Hammersmith
- A fascinating, guided discussion by Sipsmith’s founder
- A guided tasting of fine gin and vodka
- A specially made Gin & Tonic Cocktail (or 2!)
- Charcuterie and cheese snacks
- A £28 bottle of Sipsmith’s top quality Gin or Vodka to take home with you
Dress: Smart casual: comfortable walking shoes
Online Booking is required: www.tastour.com
For all Tastour award-winning events, pre-booking early on www.tastour.com is advised due to high demand.
Group discount: Purchase 5 tickets get 1 free (email email@example.com for details)
£50 secures your spot, if pre-paid on-line 1 week prior to the event
£55 is the standard price, if pre-paid within 7 days of the event
Bon Vivant Members
Only £40, if pre-paid on-line 1 week prior to the event
£45 is the standard price for members, if pre-paid within 7 days of the event
So, why not join today?
Bon Vivant Members only pay £40 – that’s a saving of £10!
Why not join today?
Tastour’s Bon Vivant membership is a fast track to becoming one of the Capital’s arbiters of taste.
As a Bon Vivant Member, you are entitled to:
- Attend ALL monthly social drinks and miniTASTINGS for FREE (worth £300)
- Receive exclusive invites to ‘members only’ events and social gatherings
- Save up to 70% off pay-as-you-go events. A total savings of over £500 per year!
- Meet and mingle regularly with other members at exclusive events in and around London